-
April 3rd, 2001, 07:44 PM
#11
Inactive Member
GRRRRRR!...Take the politics shit to another thread Please...Or i'll be forced to kick ass 
Really nice poem 2..*S*
-
April 3rd, 2001, 07:53 PM
#12
Inactive Member
but i dont like them heidi....republicans
-
April 3rd, 2001, 10:41 PM
#13
Inactive Member
You dont like them?..*L*...Or you dont agree with they do...there is a difference...either way...this isnt the thread for it..geez is it too much to ask that you stick to the topic? 
[This message has been edited by heidi! (edited April 04, 2001).]
-
April 7th, 2001, 02:08 AM
#14
-
April 7th, 2001, 03:57 AM
#15
Inactive Member
*wonders why Mel hasnt been to this thread*..Hmmmm
-
April 7th, 2001, 09:37 AM
#16
HB Forum Owner
omg! i'm so embarrassed....*L*
My brother walks in and he has Jack-In-the-box for me.....
and wants on the computer....and keeps asking whats new on my board n shit...so i'm answering posts waiting for him to go to bed.....ina few minutes he'll go....k....
..*kiss
[This message has been edited by M?????a (edited April 07, 2001).]
-
April 7th, 2001, 09:41 AM
#17
HB Forum Owner
i'm sorry hun! i just didnt want him to see ...what...where we was n stuff....G*
*loves you
-
April 7th, 2001, 08:06 PM
#18
Inactive Member
J, did I turn you on in voice chat last night? *W
BTW... Heidi scares me, she hurt my 'virgin' ears *G*
-
April 7th, 2001, 08:40 PM
#19
Inactive Member
yeah hank, something like that *L
and heidi does have a dirty mouth, damn i answered this on spawn thinking it was mels.
heidi is so cool... she was singing canadian folk songs to me all night. She was even doing the hand movements she told me.
-
April 7th, 2001, 10:35 PM
#20
Inactive Member
heidi!!! Thanks for the card and the pics, I got em today....had to get a couple enlargements made, specially that one of ya flashing *whew* *G*...I gotta kick outta the look on the Canadians face eh *G* He wasn't sure how to react *L*....Anyway, loved the pics, made me wanna just do it all again...lets *L* ....I just wanted to say too, now that my divorce is all over and said and I'm a single woman again *WEG*....I wanted to take a minute and thank you...for all of the endless hours you listened to me whine when I was miserable, for helping me find the strength within myself to do this, and for being with me on the phone the night my whole world fell apart....but mostly.....for being my best friend thru everything, the good and the bad....that's why sharing that Niagara Falls weekend with you was too cool....thru it all....you've been there for me....and I'll always love you for that *big smurf hug* *G*...
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks